Solve a Problem

Please remember: Jackson County Public Works takes care of roads, bridges, sewers, signs, code enforcement, etc. for the unincorporated areas in which the County has possession and control. If you live in one of Jackson County's cities and want to report a problem or submit a maintenance request, please call the public works department for your city.