Jeanie Lauer was elected to her first term as the District 5 Jackson County Legislator in November, 2018. She is the founder and owner of The Management Edge, a firm providing mediation, strategic planning, and performance improvement services to area enterprises. She has worked in finance for more than a decade and in sales/management previously.
Ms. Lauer has a B.S. in Mathematics and an M.B.A.
Jeanie has a son, Chris, and a daughter-in-law, Sarah.
2021 Committee Assignments
- Health & Environment
- Inter-Governmental Affairs
- Missouri State Representative, District 32, 2010-2018
- Blue Springs Charter Review Commission
- Former co-chair of Renew the Blue and the Blue Springs Tax Increment Financing Commission
- Blue Springs Planning Commission with the Missouri Municipal League
- Graduate of Blue Springs first Police Citizens Police Academy
- 2007 Blue Springs Citizen of the Year and 2007 Outstanding Civic Leader