Kansas City Area Transportation Authority
To provide reliable and affordable transit services to all residents in and visitors to the metropolitan area.
- This is a five-member commission.
- The County Executive appoints one member.
- The city of Kansas City appoints one member.
- Each commissioner must be a qualified voter in Missouri.
- Each commissioner must reside in the district established by compact and within the county or city from which appointed.
- The Jackson County appointee must be a resident of a city, town or village within the county that has a contract for revenue with the KCATA, but not a resident of Kansas City.
- No commissioner shall have a direct or indirect financial interest in any property acquired by the KCATA.
|Jackson County Appointee
||Oct. 13, 2022