Nuisance Complaints

What to do?

Step 1.If you live in the unincorporated part of Jackson County and have a complaint about weeds, junk cars, trash, sewage or other issues in your neighborhood, you can call Codes at 816-881-4515. If you live inside the city limits of a city, please call that city.

Step 2.If you are unsure whether or not there is an ordinance with regard to your problem, you can go to Chapter 44 of the Jackson County Code.(PDF, 50KB)