Road Maintenance Request

Jackson County Public Works is responsible for the upkeep of those roads and bridges that are located in the unincorporated areas in which the County has possession and control. Our crews monitor the roads often, but they also rely on input from residents and commuters.

If you see a problem on any Jackson County road in the unincorporated area in which the County has possession and control, please use the online Road Maintenance Request form to alert our Road and Bridge team. If you're not sure if it's in the County's jurisdiction, please give as specific a location as possible so we can determine who is responsible. Thank you for helping us give you a safer, more convenient road system.