Maintenance Request

Within a City Limit

If you live within a city limits and want to report a problem or maintenance request, please call the public works department for your city.

Unincorporated Areas of the County

Jackson County Public Works maintains roads, bridges, sewers, signs, code enforcement, etc. for the unincorporated areas in which the County has possession and control.