FAQ module icon

Frequently Asked Questions

This page is devoted to answering some of the most Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). If you do not find the answer to your question, please email us.
How do I change my location address?
An incorrect location address can only be changed once the city has notified the county. You can contact the city in which your property is located and ask them to confirm and notify the county as to the correct location address of the parcel. You may also fill out a form.

Show All Answers

1. What is the difference between a location address and a mailing address on my tax bill?
2. What if my location address is incorrect on the county's website or my tax bill?
3. How do I change my location address?
4. How do I change my mailing address?
5. My location address says I live in Independence, but my mailing address says Blue Springs. Why is this?