Pension Plan Board of Trustees
To establish rules, and to interpret and administer Jackson County's pension plan.
- An 11-member board established under the Jackson County pension plan.
- Chief Administrative Officer
- Director of Human Resources
- Nine members appointed by the County Executive, subject to the approval of the County Legislature:
- One active member of the plan employed by the Circuit Court
- One active member of the plan from the bargaining unit within the Office of the Prosecuting Attorney and with which the Office of the Prosecuting Attorney has a valid Memorandum of Understanding, whose initial term will be no more than 2 years and any and all subsequent terms for the initial appointee or his successor shall be for no more than 4 years of the term of the Memorandum of Understanding, whichever is less.
- Two other active Members of the Plan, but not more than 1 from any 1 department.
- Four independent business executives with special consideration to be given to those with investment experience.
- One labor leader or union representative affiliated with a labor organization or union with which the Employer has a current Memorandum of Understanding.
|Scott Brinkman||Member of Plan: Circuit Court EE||Feb. 17, 2024|
|Sylvya Stevenson||Chief Administrative Officer||Indefinite|
|Michelle Chrisman||Director of Human Resources||Indefinite|
|Whitney Miller||Member of Plan||July 22, 2023|
|Dianne Kimzey||Member of Plan||Feb. 17, 2023|
|Carolyn Watley||Independent Business Executive||Feb. 17, 2025|
||Independent Business Executive
||Feb. 17, 2025|
||Member of Plan: Prosecutor's Office||Feb. 17, 2023|
|B. Stephen Gillis||Independent Business Executive
||Feb. 17, 2022|
|Vacant||Independent Business Executive|