2014 Individual Personal Property
Online Declaration


To begin the process of notifying Jackson County that you have moved out of the County you must provide your Account Number and Personal Identification Number (PIN) as shown on your Personal Property Declaration form that you received in the mail.

Taxpayer Authentication
Account Number
Personal Identification Number (PIN)