Pension Plan Administration Committee
Meeting Thursday, March 24, 2011
The Jackson County Pension Plan Board of Trustess will meet Thursday, March 24, 2011 at 10:00 a.m. in the Dutch Newman (Legislative) Conference Room on the second floor of the Jackson County Courthouse, 415 E. 12th Street in Kansas City.
1) Opening and Minutes
Ratification of the Minutes of the meeting held on February 17, 2011.
2) Ratification of payments from the Trust Fund to participants and beneficiaries: to be distributed at meeting.
3) Ratification of payments from the Trust Fund to pension consultants or for expenses: to be distributed at meeting.
4) Investment Report – Asset Consulting Group
• ASAP Report
• Investment Performance Review
5) New Business – Core Real Estate Finals Interviews
• 10:15 a.m. UBS Trumball Property Fund, Doug Harper
• 11:00 a.m. Morgan Stanley Prime Property Fund, Joseph Finnegan
• 11:45 p.m. Principal U.S. Property Sep Acct, Irene Niemeier
6) Unfinished Business
• Employee Pension Benefit Statements
• Ordinance #4289 – amending Chapter 15 – Pension Plan (IRS & Domestic Partners)
• IRS Determination Letter
Members of the Pension Plan Administration Committee
Joseph Weinrich, Chair
Frederick R. Siems, Vice Chair
PUBLIC NOTICE ARCHIVES