Pension Plan Board of Trustees Meeting
Thursday, June 23, 2011
The Jackson County Pension Plan Board of Trustees will meet Thursday, June 23, 2011 at 10:00 a.m. in the Dutch Newman (Legislative) Conference Room on the second floor of the Jackson County Courthouse, 415 E. 12th Street in Kansas City.
1) Opening and Minutes
Ratification of the Minutes of the meeting held on May 19, 2011.
2) Ratification of payments from the Trust Fund to participants and beneficiaries: Patricia Bartholome, Jeffrey Gilmore, Alex Langle, Pamela M. Taylor, John Reece, Joe Webber, Dennis Williams, Ruth Amos, Edward Bell, Earl Spinks and Mary S. Hughes.
3) Ratification of payments from the Trust Fund to pension consultants or for expenses: Arnold, Newbold, Winter & Jackson, P.C. for services rendered January and February, 2011 and to McCloud and Nichols, Inc for benefit calculation approvals May 3, 2011 through May 28, 2011.
4) Investment Report – Asset Consulting Group
• ASAP Report
5) New Business
• Revised Statement of Investment Policy and Objectives
6) Unfinished Business
• Update - Principal US Property – Funds Transfer
Members of the Pension Plan Administration Committee
Joseph Weinrich, Chair
Frederick R. Siems, Vice Chair
PUBLIC NOTICE ARCHIVES