Commitee For The Reapportionment
Of The Jackson County Legislature
Meeting Thursday, May 19, 2011
The Committee for the Reapportionment of the Jackson County Legislature will meet Thursday, May 19, 2011, at 3:00 p.m. in the Dutch Newman Conference on the second floor of the County Courthouse, 415 E. 12th Street, Kansas City, Missouri.
A portion of the meeting will be reserved for public comment.
The committee was named last month by County Executive Mike Sanders. Pursuant to the Jackson County Charter, a reapportionment committee must be formed every 10 years to redraw county legislative districts after updated United States Census data becomes available.
The committee has until June 13 to deliver a report to County Executive Sanders.
Members of the Reapportionment Committee:
● Sara (Sally) Miller – District 1 (Republican)
● Ed Pendleton – District 2 (Democrat)
● Keith Querry – District 3 (Democrat)
● Tom Wyrsch – District 4 (Democrat)
● Gary Dusenberg – District 5 (Republican)
● David Stackelhouse – District 6 (Republican)
PUBLIC NOTICE ARCHIVES