Pension Plan Board of Trustees
Meeting May 19, 2011
The Jackson County Pension Plan Board of Trustees will meet Thursday, May 19, 2011 at 10:00 a.m. in the Dutch Newman (Legislative) Conference Room on the second floor of the Jackson County Courthouse, 415 E. 12th Street in Kansas City.
1) Opening and Minutes
Ratification of the Minutes of the meeting held on April 21, 2011.
2) Ratification of payments from the Trust Fund to participants and beneficiaries: Carol Ruff, Shirley Sublette, Deborah Perkins, Roger Duvall and Lynne Warform.
3) Ratification of payments from the Trust Fund to pension consultants or for expenses: Financial Counselors for the quarter ending March 31, 2011; Scout Investments for the quarter ending March 31, 2011; MAPERS Conference for 2011 annual conference; Tan-Tar-A Resort for conference accommodations; Brown Advisory for the quarter ending March 31, 2011; and to McCloud and Nichols, Inc. for benefit calculations approved from April 1, 2011 through April 22, 2011.
4) Investment Report – Asset Consulting Group
• ASAP Report
• Investment Performance Review
5) New Business
• Discussion and vote of retiree COLAs effective July 1, 2011 – 0% or 1.5 %
6) Unfinished Business
• Update - Principal US Property Fund
Members of the Pension Plan Administration Committee
Joseph Weinrich, Chair
Frederick R. Siems, Vice Chair
PUBLIC NOTICE ARCHIVES