Pension Plan Board of Trustees
Meeting April 21, 2011
The Jackson County Pension Plan Board of Trustess will meet Thursday, April 21, 2011 at 10:00 a.m. in the Dutch Newman (Legislative) Conference Room on the second floor of the Jackson County Courthouse, 415 E. 12th Street in Kansas City.
1) Opening and Minutes
Ratification of the Minutes of the meeting held on March 24, 2011.
2) Ratification of payments from the Trust Fund to participants and beneficiaries: Michael Mertell, Larry Gordon, Sally Lara, Vicky Queen, Ronald Fuhrken, Joyce Villines, Virgil Troutwine, Ernest Parra, Donna VanDyke, Ruth Sovich, Phyllis Guerra.
3) Ratification of payments from the Trust Fund to pension consultants or for expenses: McCloud and Nichols, Inc for benefit statements and pension calculations and to Loomis Sayles for the quarter ending December 2010 and the quarter ending March 2011.
4) Investment Report – Asset Consulting Group
• ASAP Report
• Investment Performance Review
5) New Business
6) Unfinished Business
• Discussion of Core Real Estate Managers
Members of the Pension Plan Administration Committee
Joseph Weinrich, Chair
Frederick R. Siems, Vice Chair
PUBLIC NOTICE ARCHIVES