Pension Plan Board of Trustees Meeting
Thursday, February 17, 2011
TO: Members of the Pension Plan Administration Committee
Joseph Weinrich Fredrick R. Siems
Forrest Bertsch Howie Krueger
Q.Troy Thomas Louie Wright
Linda Steele Gary Panethiere
Mike Martin Patrick Sterner
FROM: Joanne R. Mossie, Director of Human Resources
DATE: February 16, 2011
RE: PENSION PLAN BOARD OF TRUSTEES MEETING
THURSDAY, February 17, 2011 10:00AM
DUTCH NEWMAN (LEGISLATIVE) CONF ROOM – 2nd FLOOR - KC COURTHOUSE
1. Opening and Minutes
Ratification of the Minutes of the meeting held on December 16, 2011.
2. Ratification of payments from the Trust Fund to participants and beneficiaries: Beverly Williams, Sharman Lang, Paul Parker, Daniel Miller, George Kirkland, Richard Grigg, Roberta Saffold, Ronald Finley, Billie Campbell, Olin Gaines, Steven Morris, Lilli Blackburn, Virginia Reiss and Sherry Dalton.
3. Ratification of payments from the Trust Fund to pension consultants or for expenses: to McCloud & Nichols for benefit calculations; MAPERS annual Plan sponsor membership; Asset Consulting Group for the quarter ending 12-31-10; McGladrey & Pullen for audit services through 12-27-10 in connection with completion and delivery of audited financial statements; United States Treasury in conjunction with the application for the Determination Letter for the Plan, Financial Counselors Inc. for the quarter ending 12-31-10, Hotchkis and Wiley for the quarter ending 12-31-10; Scout Investment Advisors for the quarter ending December 31, 2010 and Brown Advisory for services provided October 1, 2010 through December 31, 2010.
4. Investment Report – Asset Consulting Group
• Review of ASAP Performance Report
• Quarterly Performance Review
• Real Estate Education & Search
• 2010 Year in Review
5. New Business
• McGladrey and Pullen – Pension Audit Report
• Financial Counselor Inc. – Investment Report
6. Unfinished Business
• Draft Benefit Statement
• October 2010 Investment Policy and Objectives
• December 20, 2010, January 14, 2011 and February 14, 2011 transfers from M&I to Loomis.
PRINT AS PDF
PUBLIC NOTICE ARCHIVES