Pension Plan Board of Trustees Meeting
Thursday, January 20, 2011
The Jackson County Pension Plan Board of Trustess will meet Thursday, January 20, 2011 at 10:00 a.m. in the Dutch Newman (Legislative) Conference Room on the second floor of the Jackson County Courthouse, 415 E. 12th Street in Kansas City.
1) Opening and Minutes
Ratification of the Minutes of the meeting held on December 16, 2011.
2) Ratification of payments from the Trust Fund to participants and beneficiaries: distributed at meeting.
3) Ratification of payments from the Trust Fund to pension consultants or for expenses: to McCloud & Nichols for benefit calculations; MAPERS annual Plan sponsor membership; Asset Consulting Group for the quarter ending 12-31-10; McGladrey & Pullen for audit services through 12-27-10 in connection with completion and delivery of audited financial statements; and United States Treasury in conjunction with the application for the Determination Letter for the Plan.
4) Investment Report – Asset Consulting Group
• Review of ASAP Performance Report
• Real Estate Education
5) New Business
• McGladrey and Pullen – Pension Audit Report
6) Unfinished Business
• Draft Benefit Statement
• October 2010 Investment Policy and Objectives
• December 20, 2011 and January 14, 2011 transfers from M&I to Loomis.
Members of the Pension Plan Administration Committee
Joseph Weinrich, Chair
Frederick R. Siems, Vice Chair
PUBLIC NOTICE ARCHIVES