Pension Plan Board of Trustees Meeting
Thursday, December 16, 2010
The Jackson County Pension Plan Board of Trustess will meet Thursday, October 21, 2010 at 10:00 a.m. in the Dutch Newman (Legislative) Conference Room on the second floor of the Jackson County Courthouse, 415 E. 12th Street in Kansas City.
1) Opening and minutes
2) Ratification of payments from the Trust Fund to participants and beneficiaries: Pau Rollins, Ronald Hilliard and Zedekiah Ikuegbuwa.
3) Ratification of payments from the Trust Fund to pension consultants and administrative expenses: McCloud and Nichols. Inc., for services provided October 1 through November 4, 2010, Arnold, Newbold, Winter & Jackson, P.C. for services for September and October 2010 and Louie Wright and IAFF for reimbursement for MAPERS conference.
4) Investment Report - Asset Consulting Group
• Investment Performance Review
• November 2010 ASAP Report
5) Unfinished Business
• Termination of Scout Stabilized Fixed Income account
• Employee Benefit Statements – Quote from Actuary
• Domestic Partner addition to Plan – Statement of no cost from actuary
6) New Business
• IRS Determination Letter
Members of the Pension Plan Administration Committee
Joseph Weinrich, Chair
Frederick R. Siems, Vice Chair
PUBLIC NOTICE ARCHIVES