Pension Plan Board of Trustees Meeting
Thursday, November 18, 2010
The Jackson County Pension Plan Board of Trustess will meet Thursday, October 21, 2010 at 10:00 a.m. in the Dutch Newman Conference Room on the second floor of the Jackson County Courthouse, 415 E. 12th Street in Kansas City.
1) Opening and Minutes
2) Ratification of payments from the Trust Fund to participants and beneficiaries: Donna Jackson, Patrick Courter, William Gnefkow, Evonne Courtney, Misty Martin, Carol Albright and Becky Beck.
3) Ratification of payments from the Trust Fund to pension consultants and administrative expenses: Financial Counselors, Inc. for services from July 1, 2010 through September 30, 2010, Scout Investment Advisers for the quarter ending September 30, 2010, Arnold, Newbold, Winter & Jackson, P.C. for services August 1, 2010 through August 31, 2010, and Brown Advisory for services from August 10, 2010 through September 30, 2010.
4) Actuary Report – McCloud & Nichols
• Summary of Annual Actuary Report
• Contribution Summary Comparing Benefit Multipliers
5) Investment Report - Asset Consulting Group
• Investment Performance Review
• Custody Review
• Financial Counselors Inc. Report for the period ending September 30, 2010
6) Unfinished Business
• Ordinance #4261 – Relating to the Employees’ Pension Plan
• Employee Benefit Statements
7) New Business
• Annual Meeting Calendar
Members of the Pension Plan Administration Committee
Joseph Weinrich, Chair
Frederick R. Siems, Vice Chair
PUBLIC NOTICE ARCHIVES