Pension Plan Board of Trustees Meeting
Thursday, October 21, 2010
The Jackson County Pension Plan Board of Trustess will meet Thursday, October 21, 2010 at 10:00 a.m. in the Dutch Newman Conference Room on the second floor of the Jackson County Courthouse, 415 E. 12th Street in Kansas City.
1) Opening and Minutes
2) Ratification of payments from the Trust Fund to participants and beneficiaries: Melinda Bunyard, Kathleen Liles, Betty Rodriquez and Rita Woods.
3) Ratification of payments from the Trust Fund to pension consultants and administrative expenses: Intech Investment Management, National Conference on Pubic Employee Retirement Systems, McCloud & Nichols, and Hotchkis and Wiley Capital Management.
4) Investment Report - Asset Consulting Group
• Investment Performance Review
• Proposed Investment Policy Changes
5) Unfinished Business
• 2011 Budget
• Loomis Sayles Core Plus Trust Asset Transfer
6) New Business
Members of the Pension Plan Administration Committee
Joseph Weinrich, Chair
Frederick R. Siems, Vice Chair
PUBLIC NOTICE ARCHIVES