Pension Plan Board of Trustees Meeting
Thursday, September 23, 2010
The Jackson County Pension Plan Board of Trustess will meet Thursday, September 23, 2010 at 10:00 a.m. in the Dutch Newman Conference on the second floor of the Jackson County Courthouse, 415 E. 12th Street in Kansas City.
1) Opening and Minutes
2) Ratification of payments from the Trust Fund to participants and beneficiaries: Maria Agro, Jesus Resendiz, David Banks, Mary Clark, John Thompson, Betty Pelton, Miriam Allen, Gary Alderson and Dianne Johnson.
3) Ratification of payments from the Trust Fund to pension consultants and administrative expenses: Arnold, Newbold, Winter & Jackson, P.C. for services rendered June and July 2010, McCloud & Nichols for August benefit reviews and Asset Consulting Group for consulting services for the third quarter of 2010.
4) Investment Report
• None this month
5) Unfinished Business
• Executed Statement of Investment Policy and Objectives
• Executed Procedures for Contested Pension Benefit Claims
• Actuary Cost of Study to Increase Multiplier
• 2010 Joint Committee on Public Employee Retirement
6) New Business
Members of the Pension Plan Administration Committee
Joseph Weinrich, Chair
Frederick R. Siems, Vice Chair
PUBLIC NOTICE ARCHIVES | jacksongov.org
PUBLIC NOTICE ARCHIVES