Pension Plan Board of Trustees Meeting
Thursday, August 19, 2010
The Jackson County Pension Plan Board of Trustess will meet Thursday, July 22, 2010 at 10:00 a.m. in the Dutch Newman Conference on the second floor of the Jackson County Courthouse, 415 E. 12th Street in Kansas City.
1) Opening and Minutes
2) Ratification of payments from the Trust Fund to participants and beneficiaries: distributed at meeting.
3) Ratification of payments from the Trust Fund to pension consultants and administrative expenses: Scout Investment Advisors for the quarter ending June 30, 2010, Financial Counselors for services from April 1, 2010 through June 30, 2010, Arnold, Newbold, Winter and Jackson, P.C. for services May 1, 2010 through May 31, 2010, and McCloud & Nichols, Inc. for July benefit reviews.
4) Investment Report - Asset Consulting Group
• Investment Performance Review
• Core Real Estate Update
• Long/Short Equity Education
5) Unfinished Business
• July 26, 2010 letter to M&I regarding account transactions and transition of assets
• July 29, 2010 letter to M&I regarding transition from Intech to Brown Advisory
6) New Business
Members of the Pension Plan Administration Committee
Joseph Weinrich, Chair
Frederick R. Siems, Vice Chair
PUBLIC NOTICE ARCHIVES