Pension Plan Board of Trustees Meeting
Thursday, July 22, 2010
The Jackson County Pension Plan Board of Trustess will meet Thursday, July 22, 2010 at 10:00 a.m. in the Dutch Newman Conference on the second floor of the Jackson County Courthouse, 415 E. 12th Street in Kansas City.
1) Opening and Minutes
Ratification of the Minutes of the Meeting held on June 24, 2010.
2) Ratification of payments from the Trust Fund to participants and beneficiaries: William Farmer, James Nelson and Cynthia Pitts.
3) Ratification of payments from the Trust Fund to pension consultants and administrative expenses: to MAPERS for registration fee; to McCloud and Nichols, Inc. for services provided June 10th and 20th, 2010; to Arnold, Newbold, Winter & Jackson, P.C. for services provided April 1, 2010 to April 30, 2010; to Hotchkis & Wiley Capital Management for services for the quarter ending June 30, 2010; and to INTECH for services for the quarter ending June 30, 2010.
4) New Business
• Scout (formerly UMB) – Presentation of small cap changes and performance review
5) Investment Report - Asset Consulting Group
• ASAP Review
• Real Estate and Long/Short Equity Education
6) Unfinished Business
• Scout request for Jackson County reference for marketing materials and RFP’s
Members of the Pension Plan Administration Committee
Joseph Weinrich, Chair
Frederick R. Siems, Vice Chair
PUBLIC NOTICE ARCHIVES