LAND TRUST OF JACKSON COUNTY
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
To manage a "public corporation acting in a governmental capacity."
- This is a three-member board of "trustees."
- The County Executive appoints one member.
- The municipality in the county that is not an appointing authority for a land bank agency and has the largest population according to the last federal decennial census (City of Independence) and the school district in the county that is not an appointing authority for a land bank agency and has the largest population according to such census (Independence School District) each appoint one trustee.
- Each trustee must have been a Jackson County resident for five years prior to his/her appointment.
- No trustee must hold any other salaried or compensated public offic by election or appointment during service as a trustee.
- Each trustee must have at least 10 years of experience in the management or sale of real estate.
|Diana Burnette - Chair