Maintenance Request

Please complete the form below to submit a request for maintenance. Please read below to ensure you are contacting the appropriate department for your request.

Within a City Limit
If you live within a city limits and want to report a problem or maintenance request, please call the public works department for your city. Click here for assistance locating the public works department in your city.

Unincorporated Areas of the County
Jackson County Public Works maintains roads, bridges, sewers, signs, code enforcement, etc. for the UNINCORPORATED area of the County.

Your Name: *
Your E-mail: 
Maintenance Request

Please provide the cross streets or intersection where the maintenance is needed

Comments: *
Your Address:
Address 2:
City  State   Zip