1. A Vehicle

    Vehicle licensing and titling is handled by the Missouri Department of Revenue (DOR). Taxpayers should direct questions regarding licensing and titling to the DOR or to local motor vehicle branch offices.

  2. To Vote

    In order to be eligible to vote you must be registered at your current home address by the 4th Wednesday prior to the election in which you wish to vote.